Business Cost Assistance Program Extension
Grants of up to $4,800 available.
The Business Cost Assistance Program Round Two Extension offers grants of $4,800 for those in eligible industries who did not apply during the initial application process.
Business Cost Assistance Program has been re-opened.
This program is limited to a list of business sectors that can be found at this link – click here. Specifically non-essential retail, hospitality, tourism, events, services and education and health case/social assistance.
To be eligible the business must:
- Be located in Victoria
- Have incurred direct costs as a result of the lockdown and the business cannot predominantly operate remotely
- Have annual Victorian payroll of less than $10m (no employees is fine)
- If the business has employees then it must have a Workcover policy and be supporting its workers to access any paid leave entitlements, or if that employee can work from home, assist them to work from home.
- Hold and ABN and be registered for GST on 15th July, 2021
- Have not previously received an amount under the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 OR from the Business Cost Assistance Program Round Two
Applications close 13th August 2021.
If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com and we will be in touch, alternatively, contact your Accountant directly.
Patrick Rowan & Associates